Martin Aitken & Co
Martin Aitken & Co advises investors and companies receiving investment. The corporate advisory team led by Ewen Dyer and Euan Ferries provide advice at all stages of in the investment process, including:
- – Providing an initial sounding board for companies seeking angel investment and investors looking to invest.
- – Getting the company investor ready e.g. preparing the business plan, financial projections over the investment period (and often beyond), preparing the pitch for funding.
- – Sourcing and securing angel investment.
- – Deal structuring to ensure that investment structure fits both the objectives of the investor(s) and the company.
- – Tax impacts of the investment on both the individual investors and the companies receiving investment.
- – Maximising the available tax reliefs e.g. Enterprise Investment Scheme and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme.
- – As well as providing the full range of corporate finance, accounting and tax compliance advice and financial planning services services via Martin Aitken Financial Services.
Find out more, visit Martin Aitken & Co website.